As a new resident to Sandhurst Shores, I would like to ask some questions in order to get up to speed on happenings in our community (rather than using valuable time at the AGM). I wonder if anyone can help me with these things. I’d certainly appreciate it.
With thanks in advance for your help,
- NATURAL GAS SERVICE – I understand that someone is working on trying to get natural gas service brought into the area. Will there be an update on this at the AGM? Is there anything I need to do in the meanwhile (i.e. sign petition, provide assistance)?
- ENTRANCE AT SANDHURST SHORES DRIVE – I notice that we have a broken light, broken community notice board cover and broken newspaper box there. Is vandalism a regular occurance in this area or were these things a one-off? FYI- I am getting a new plexi-glass cover for the notice board and will contact Kristi as soon as I pick it up in Hamilton. I have also emailed the Napanee Guide about replacing the door on the newspaper box. Are there any plans to repair/replace the light? Also, would it be alright for me to contact Greater Napanee township to ask for a streetlight to be installed on #33 Highway at Sandhurst Shores Drive?
- AGENDA FOR AGM – Is there an agenda circulated ahead of the AGM outlining topics being discussed at the meeting?
- MINUTES OF LAST AGM (OR LAST MEETING) – Are minutes from the last meeting circulated to members? If so, can I please have a copy so that I can catch up on things?
- MEETINGS DURING THE YEAR – Are there other regular or called meetings during the year, in addition to the AGM, for arising ideas/issues/business for the community?